#220 PIAGGIO

julho 29, 2013

Today I spent the day with my friend Marry Lemur at home and she ended up giving me the launch of its newest store OVERHIGH!
I found it so beautiful that I decided to take a picture with her and share with you this moment our Divas!
XoXo spoiled girl ♥


Skin: [Glam Affair] - Cleo - America - Clean E NEW
Hair: [LeLutka]-BONJOUR hair - Sookie
Eyes: [CheerNo] - Vivare / Blue
Dress: [Overhigh] - Miguel Dress - Pearl
Hand: [Slink] - Avatar Enhancement Hand Flat (Unpack)
Sandal: [*KL*] - Slingpumps Oxana Black

Overhigh. (marry.lemur)

Dress - [Overhigh] - Miguel Dress - Orange
Hair - [LeLutka] - CACHET hair/Dark Brunette
Hand and Foot - [Slink]
Necklace - [::GB::] Curb chain Necklace
Bracelet - [Pink] .BraceletPink.Golden
Ring - [Pink.] RingLionKingGold.
Shoes - [Leverocci] - Belgravia Patent 120_Black



You Might Also Like

0 comentários