#219 PIAGGIO

julho 29, 2013

Hello guys, I'm here to apologize to you that follow my blog, I these days without posting anything because RL got sick (sore throat and fever: ()
But now I feel much better and decided to post this look I found amazing, hope you enjoy!
XoXo spoiled girl ♥

Skin: [Glam Affair] - Cleo - America - Clean F NEW
Hair: [e] - Conclusion - Red 08
HeadBand: [tea.s] Floral Headband - v2 - White (SL Fashion Week)
Gloves: [Razor ///] - 4 Finger Gloves - Kawaii Stars
                                                                               Eyes: [CheerNo] - Vivare / Blue
Blouse: [*COCO*] - CroppedTankTop(Black) GIFT
                                                         Hand: [Slink] - Avatar Enhancement Hand Flat (Unpack)
Boots: .::[NerdMonkey] - [Couture Platform Boots]::. Base fix
Pants: [NS::] - Trend (Spring-Summer) Pant Mesh NEW 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários