#496 PIAGGIO - I came back "I think"

março 20, 2020


 After three long years away from Second Life, I'm thinking about going back to playing and maybe posting some things ...

With this pandemic occurring in our Real Life, nothing better than being quarantined in our Second Life.

So I ask, do the same and stay at home!

I will try to bring beautiful, new, quality and cheap things to help those who are also returning to the game.

BODY:
Body: [Maitreya] Mesh Body - Lara
Eye: [.ARISE.] - Beena Eyes / Olive MESH R
Skin: [Insol] - Nicole applier, tone 'Peach'
Head: [CATWA] - HEAD Annie
Hair: [VALLANI.] - Ellie Hair [Bento] (01L$)

ACESSORIES:
Headphones: [S e a r e n] - Cat Headphones (01)L$)

CLOTHINGS:
OutFit: [OSMIA] - Nataly.Active Set - FLF x March2020
Sandals: [Enchante'] - Nanci Shoes CREAM



You Might Also Like

0 comentários