#355PIAGGIO

setembro 02, 2014



Dear readers, finally CAME BACK, this time was far from the Blog and Second Life by RL problems. 
Was healing me of a tonsillitis that caused me much fever, as if that were not enough, still got a whole week without internet for Asseco problems of my carrier. 
But Thank God you're all right and I feel much better! 
With this beautiful new beginning for me where I left  
I hope you enjoy ^ _ ^ '

   BODY:
Skin:  [THESKINSHOP] - (08) (SKIN) 'Bijoux' (Toned)
Hand: [Slink] - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat
Feet: [Slink] - Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High
Hair: [TRUTH] - HAIR  Grande - Gingers

ACESSORIES:
Letters: [ASO!] - Alphabet wood (copy ver.) @Gacha

CLOTHINGS:
OutFit: [NS::] - Mesh Lolitta Dolls Sweater and Skirt (pink)
Boots:: [:: Miss Canning ::] - Sinful Boots Purple






You Might Also Like

0 comentários