#229 PIAGGIO

agosto 27, 2013

Hello guys, I made this post to say because I have just posted.
I started working a few weeks and hardly had time to create new looks and to complete last week I got pneumonia, I'm still recovering, but now I can use the computer again.
I will review my schedules and give a way pair continue posting because am a POWERFUL and I will continue here!


Skin: [Glam Affair] - Cleo - America - Clean E 
Hair: [!lamb.] - Temptation (Mesh) - Espresso - Loveless Pack
Hand: [Slink]- Mesh Hands (av) Flat
Necklace: [Miss LT]- Bitch mesh necklace - gold
Bracelet: [Miss LT] Street bracelet - gold
Top:[R3] - Cady Studded Set [V1] 
Short: [Ricielli Mesh] - High Waist Cut Off Short Jeans /newspaper
Shoe:  [:: Miss Canning ::]- [ Divine Wedge Boots] 8 Colors HUD!
Pose: [:: Focus Poses]- Model 129 ::

You Might Also Like

0 comentários